| Rina Satō|
Luci Christian (English)
|Anime||We Went to a Candy Store|
Kaede has long caramel hair and caramel eyes.
Kaede is usually kind and friendly and has a soft side for Renge, though due to budget problems she can be desperate over earning money. When she was still in the branch school, she often took care of Renge when she was a baby, and the two seem to still hold a close relationship, as Renge wears bows in her hair the same way Kaede used to do when she was younger.
- She is called Candy Store (駄菓子屋 Dagashiya?) by Renge and Kazuho.
- As revealed in Non Non Biyori Repeat, she was already called "Candy Store" when she was still in school.
- Five years prior to the story, her grandmother use to own the candy store.
- "Well I'm heading back."
- "By the way, this adds to your payment."
- Main article: Kaede Kagayama/Image gallery.